9/12/2011

A Little About My Travels and Experiences

Growing up in a suburb outside of Boston, I was lucky enough to have parents that loved to travel and experiencing other cultures and wanted me to experience other cultures as much as possible. Because of this, I was able to spend vacations in countries such as Greece, Italy, Germany, Cypress, Lebanon, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Canada, The Carribean, France, England, Iceland and many more.

Since a lot of my family lives in Lebanon, where my father is from, I spent almost every other summer there. Additionally, I was fortunate enough to be able to do many study abroad programs including one to Australia and New Zealand when I was 12, one to France when I was 16 and then two more trips to France when I was 17 and again when I was 24.


While living in Boston is great, I do get the urge to travel every now and then.. I call it the travel bug..   so periodically I'll do everything I can to get away for at least a weekend, even if it's just to Maine for skiing or to Montreal for a long weekend of fun with some friends.